5-Day Key West Bike Ride – Ends Cycling is inviting Cyclists & Support Staff to our 13th-annual Key West Bike Ride! Come experience sunny, South Florida with us. It’s a sight to behold! God’s beauty is on display as we traverse 300-miles together, across the Everglades, down Route 1 South, through the beautiful Florida Keys. The route is almost all flat, with the exception of 47 bridges, one of which is 7-miles long! Experience special treats like Key Lime Pie and fun activities like feeding the tarpon at Robbie’s Marina. We couldn’t possibly invite you on this tour without mentioning the amazing hospitality of our host churches! On this tour, you’ll have the opportunity to make new friends, cycle through God’s beautiful creation, and change the world for youth of Thailand.
NOTE – Our Cycling & Support Staff positions for this tour are full. We currently have a wait list for those who want to come.
The total participants between the 5-day and 3-day KWBR rides are limited to 40 cyclists and 15 Support Staff. There is the possibility of a waiting list if the tour begins to get full. As always, your registration will not be complete until payment has been received.
Thursday morning (March 14th), we’ll give you a ride back to Homestead or Ft. Myers at 7am. 5-day participants have the same fundraising goal as 3-day participants.
Got questions? Visit our FAQ page or email our 5-day #KWBR2024 Ride Director, Bekah Ochs at BOchs@newinternational.org or Karen Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our beneficiary, Prosperous Youth Foundation is currently ministering to 70+ youth homes in Thailand. They host summer camps, leadership trainings, disciple youth, have a foster care awareness program and more. This is where we need your help! Help us meet the needs of these youth and #PrayPedalRepeat for the youth of Thailand.
Our version of "glamping": we provide indoor lodging for orientation and all nights of the tour within the sanctuary of a church along the tour route. Hotels are an optional cost to you. You will be responsible for getting yourself to and from the hotel.
The majority (90%) of all donations goes directly toward impacting youth served by our beneficiary in this county, in Jesus’ name. The remaining funds (10%) support the administrative costs for our parent organization, New International, a not-for-profit which, in all honesty, helps us do what we do even better. Tax deductible receipts and year end giving statements are provided to all tour participants and donors. Find our more about our financial transparency and accountability standards on our About page.
This bicycling tour through the Florida Keys will raise prayers, awareness and support for Prosperous Youth Foundation. Funds raised from this tour will impact youth in 70+ youth homes in Thailand in Jesus’ Name. Will you help us meet that goal and #PrayPedalRepeat or donate for the youth of Thailand?