We exist to promote and resource youth ministries in the nations. We estimate that the U.S. has 90% of the world’s youth ministry resources, and only 4% of the world’s youth. We believe everyone deserves the same access to the Gospel, and we are willing to go to the ends of the Earth to see that vision fulfilled by the power of Christ. Through prayer, awareness, fundraising and a whole lot of fun, we are answering God’s call to build His kingdom and create a brighter future for global youth.
At Ends of the Earth Cycling, we want you to know where your donations are going and how they are being used. 90% of all donations go directly toward impacting youth around the world in Jesus name! The other 10% helps to fund the admin for our parent organization, New International; a not-for-profit which, in all honesty, helps us do what we do even better. We honor your preference of where donations go. All online orders are processed through 128 bit SSL encryption to protect your credit card information during your online transaction. All donations will show up as “New Mission Syst Nmsi Pymt”.
Ends of the Earth Cycling is a ministry of New International which is accredited by Charity Navigator, Ministry Watch and the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. For further accountability, funds are released to our partner / beneficiaries overseas after they have submitted specific proposals that will impact Global Youth Ministry.
None of the Ends of the Earth Cycling Crew, team members or support staff take any salary or compensation from our adventure cycling tours. The Ends Cycling Crew members are missionaries that raise their own support through churches and individuals like yourselves. They could not do what they do without others like you who come alongside them to do ministry together. Donations can be made to our missionaries here.
New International makes every effort to honor preference of gifts given, and in accordance with IRS regulations, retains discretion and control over their use. In the unlikely event it is not able to be applied to the intended purpose, your gift will be applied where most needed.
It all began in 2011 with just a vision. A guy named Aaron Arnold shared it with a dude named Justin Hanneken and through a lot of hard work and prayer, the “Key West Bike Ride” (KWBR) event was born!
The first KWBR event started as a 300-mile adventure cycling journey from Fort Myers, Florida to Key West, Florida. The purpose was to bring together local Youth Pastors to intentionally raise funds and awareness for global youth ministry. God used this first KWBR as a launching platform for future tours.
The work that we do and the impact that we have had would not be possible without the dedication and support of our crew, volunteers, and tour participants (like you).
Thank you for every mile that you’ve pedaled and every mountain that you’ve climbed. Most of all, thank you for your prayers, positive encouragement, and unwavering faith in all God has called us to do.
The Ends Cycling Leadership Team serves as the crew members for all tours. Together we leverage a diverse set of skills in non-profit administration, pastoral studies and events planning to deliver with excellence and make every tour a success.
We invite you to join us by cycling or serving as support crew on one of our multi-day cycling tours right here in the United States!