On this tour, you will be riding for the youth in Latin America. Our beneficiary ministry there is called YouthHOPE. Here is a word from them:
The YouthHOPE team is a specialized ministry of New International. Our mission is to transform the lives of global youth by equipping the Church to meet their holistic needs. We believe youth ministry is one of the most strategic approaches to fulfilling the Great Commission. Right now, there are more than 2 billion people in the world under the age of 18, the most in history. 90% of people decide to follow Jesus before surpassing that
age. Therefore, it is critical that the Church is equipped for youth ministry.
Unfortunately, this is often not the case, so YouthHOPE works to train volunteers and leaders in unreached and under-resourced communities globally. Training local Christians creates a sustainable influence on the lives of youth. Imagine the impact the Church could have if every young person in the world had a trained Christian leader investing in them!
Beyond training youth workers, YouthHOPE’s highest level goal is to reproduce youth ministry trainers around the world. We do this through the School of Youth Ministry Trainers.
The School of Youth Ministry Trainers is a multi-event certification program over the course of one year. It is designed to equip and empower passionate youth ministry leaders to train others in youth ministry principles and skills. Training additional trainers creates exponential growth in a region’s youth ministry efforts. Having successfully completed this school in Asia and Africa, YouthHOPE now has the goal to facilitate the program in Latin America.
Bringing youth workers from all over a region together in one place is a challenging task both logistically and financially. Our hope is through prayer and fundraising, God will bring together the right people and the needed resources to invest in a new youth ministry workforce across Latin America.
Sharable Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ONICJHo2w&feature=youtu.be
When you donate to an End Cycling tour, 90% of all donations goes directly toward impacting youth served by our beneficiary in this county, in Jesus’ name. The other 10% funds administrative costs for our parent organization, New International, a not-for-profit which, in all honesty, helps us do what we do even better. Tax deductible receipts and year end giving statements are provided to all donors. Read more about our financial transparency and accountability standards and practices.
This bicycling tour around Lake Tahoe, CA will raise prayers, awareness for our partner, YouthHOPE. Funds raised from this tour will train the next generation of youth workers. Help us meet that goal and #PrayPedalRepeat or donate for the youth of Latin America?